- At PMQ we are proud to offer you our extensive knowledge, skill and experience accumulated over more than 40 years in the industry.
- Because we talk the same language as councils and builders, we can minimise the red tape and cut to the chase, saving you time, money and stress.
- Our trusted and proven network of appropriately qualified professionals work with us on your behalf – to source, plan, design and build a property that will make money for you.
- We will manage your Project from start to finish. This includes:
- ensuring the design is cost effective (best and highest use of the site); and
- ensuring that construction is completed on time and within budget.
- Furthermore, we will manage the dispute process if it arises. If not handled correctly, disputes can escalate very quickly and rob developers of their entire profit. This is where PMQ’s experience and expertise can help you avoid costly mistakes and nasty surprises. Mitigating this risk alone can be worth much, much more than our fee.
- Best of all, we share our knowledge with our clients, effectively training you how to manage future developments on your own!
Yes. Quite a few of our clients return to us again and again, using our Step Ladder approach to build their wealth. For example, they might start with a 2-dwelling project; then 6; then 16; then 32… recycling their seed capital and increasing their profits as their confidence and their bank balance grow together.
“Typical” is perhaps not the right word, as our clients come from all walks of life. Many live in Queensland, some live elsewhere in Australia and some live and work in other countries.
Their main similarities include lack of free time and/or lack of knowledge in the world of property developing. We take time-poor people and give them cash profits or cash flow – sometimes both.
If you are time-poor and working full time, if you need experienced eyes “on the ground” in Southeast Queensland, or if you are not confident about navigating your way through the maze of Council and other statutory requirements, then you share these characteristics with many of our clients.
We do what we do because we know that property development offers a true and accessible path to financial wealth. However, we know that many people do not achieve their dreams of financial freedom because they lack the confidence to take that first step.
Our mission is to guide you through a low risk, no nonsense Step Ladder approach to reaching your end goal that ensures your peace of mind and avoids financial stress.
Our job is to remove the mystery, manage the risks, give the guidance, transfer the knowledge, and make it a pleasant experience with a decent profit at the end.
We Want to put money in your pocket!
We are area specialists in South East Queensland. At present, the greater Brisbane region is yielding excellent results for property developers.
At PMQ, we offer the first hour as a no obligation consultation FREE of charge. Once we agree on a project, the PMQ fee is charged on a consultancy basis that is calculated at 4% of the project’s end market value and quoted upfront as a fixed price. In most instances, the Project Management fee can be paid direct to PMQ from the construction mortgage – without needing to fund it from your own pocket.
PMQ are client-side Project Managers carrying Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurances, providing you with peace of mind in the event anything should go wrong.
- Manage the Town Planning and DA applications
- Manage the financing, the same way the Professional Developers do it
- Attend weekly on-site project meetings and report back to you, the client
- Go to tender to get the best deal for your construction
- Manage the Builder to complete your project on time and on budget
- Manage the Strata Titling and Plan Sealing of your units or townhouses
- Source appropriate development sites for your proposed development
- Assist the purchase negotiations and purchase of the selected property
Our initial consultation will help both parties to work out what strategy will best suit your unique circumstances, goals and financial position. The most commonly selected strategies are as follows:
- Subdivide or Renovate for Profit
- Splitter Block Developments, Sell One Hold One
- Multiple Unit Developments, such as Town Houses or Multi-storey Units